Brand new luxurious 5 bedroom villa| JGE
Brand new luxurious 5 bedroom villa| JGE
Brand new luxurious 5 bedroom villa| JGE
Brand new luxurious 5 bedroom villa| JGE
Brand new luxurious 5 bedroom villa| JGE
Brand new luxurious 5 bedroom villa| JGE
Brand new luxurious 5 bedroom villa| JGE
Brand new luxurious 5 bedroom villa| JGE
Brand new luxurious 5 bedroom villa| JGE
Brand new luxurious 5 bedroom villa| JGE
Brand new luxurious 5 bedroom villa| JGE
Brand new luxurious 5 bedroom villa| JGE
Brand new luxurious 5 bedroom villa| JGE
Brand new luxurious 5 bedroom villa| JGE
Brand new luxurious 5 bedroom villa| JGE
Brand new luxurious 5 bedroom villa| JGE
Brand new luxurious 5 bedroom villa| JGE
Brand new luxurious 5 bedroom villa| JGE
Brand new luxurious 5 bedroom villa| JGE

Brand new luxurious 5 bedroom villa| JGE

AED 400,000

Size 10,604 sq. ft.
5
6
4
Size 10,604 sq. ft.
Enquire

Property Features

Ref. No.
VI5960
Sub Community
Earth
Property Name
wildflower
Property Type
Villa
RERA
1140289442

Agent

Property Description

Luxury Villa for rent in Jumeirah Golf Estates

Gulf Sotheby’s International Realty is pleased to offer you this huge 5 bedroom villa in the luxurious Wildflower community within the lush, green master community of Jumeirah Golf Estates.


Details:


5 bedroom + maids room + storage
7 bathrooms
BUA 9400 sqft
Plot 10604 sqft
AED 400,000 - 4 Cheques


About Wildflower


Located by the Clubhouse, Wildflower is surrounded by the natural beauty of the Earth course. From its elevated position, the estate offers sweeping views over the course along with the panoramic Dubai skyline. JGE is a large integrated & family-focused golf community covering around 1650 acres featuring a variety of world-class amenities and premier services. Most of the villas are overlooking the Earth Golf Course. About 75 percent of the properties having absolute golf course frontage; the remaining 25 percent are facing man-made lakes, nature strips, and parks.


Contact Gulf Sotheby’s International Realty to schedule a private viewing of this extraordinary property.

Contact Agent

Property Location

Similar Properties in Jumeirah Golf Estates

Villa VI788
save
saved

Earth

Jumeirah Golf Estates

AED 395,000

6
6
2
Villa VI2608
save
saved

Fire

Jumeirah Golf Estates

AED 365,000

5
5
2
Villa VI16988
save
saved

Fire

Jumeirah Golf Estates

AED 460,000

6
6
Villa VI17084
save
saved

Fire

Jumeirah Golf Estates

AED 360,000

5
5
Villa VI56001
save
saved

Sanctuary Falls

Jumeirah Golf Estates

AED 320,000

5
6
Villa VI656
save
saved

Earth

Jumeirah Golf Estates

AED 380,000

5
5
Villa VI16752
save
saved

Fire

Jumeirah Golf Estates

AED 580,000

6
6
Villa R-VI17261
save
saved

Earth

Jumeirah Golf Estates

AED 250,000

3
4
Villa R-VI89301
save
saved

Fire

Jumeirah Golf Estates

AED 200,000

4
5