The Nest offers contemporary villa style living with options of up to four bedrooms. Each villa has its own private swimming pool, high-end materials and fittings, an outdoor shower, exclusive barbecue area, a scenic background and dedicated parking slots.
The Nest comprises of two design styles which are subtly differenent in layout, each property offers open plan living surrounded by full length glass creating a bright and contemporary living environment. A perfect balance to the more traditional style properties, The Residences at Al Barari, The Nest offers urban-style living set within a peaceful enclave of Al Barari.
Space, tranquillity and exclusivity are the hallmarks of Al Barari. The biggest attractions are the lush botanical gardens and lakes with a low density of villas. The whole development is placed on one million square meters of land and only 20% is built-up, leaving 80% to lush landscaping. Themed gardens including Renaissance, Balinese, Mediterranean, Woodland, Water and Contemporary are the trademarks of this high-end development.